Adama City Administration will be applied to eligible paymen... Request for bid Tender1 year ago - Construction & Construction Machinery - Nazrēt - 210 views
Adama City Administration will be applied to eligible payments under the contract of the above mentioned projects
Melka Hida Bridge (Adama/ULGDPII/CW/CUL16/18/19)
1. The Adama City Administration now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing of the necessary labor, material and equipment for construction of the above projects; within a completion period of 150 days.
2. Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence:
IX. Certificate of registration with category GC-6 or RC-7.
X. Tax Clearance certificate which is valid at the deadline for submission of the bids
XI. VAT Registration Certificate
XII. Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body (PPA)
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document of the office of Adama City Administration, from the Department of infrastructure expansion ULGDPII Section; Room NO 05 in front of Royal U. College Adama City Administration P.O.Box 34 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday during working days.
4. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application from City Finance and Economic Development office upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 500. The method of payment will be in cash or cheque against receipt.
5. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the PPA Standard Bidding Documents: Procurements of works 2011.
6. Bids will be delivered to the address below on or before 2.00 PM on following 30. Calendar days starting from the day of invitation to bid posted on news paper and must be accompanied by a security of 100,000 in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders' representatives who choose to attend at Adama City Administration on the same day at 2:30. pm.
8. The address referred to above is: Adama City Administration. Oromia National regional Government Tel No: 0221111583 ,Fax No: 0221114869
9. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 120 days after bid opening
10. Qualification requirement include: availability of relevant experienced personnel as provided in the bidding document with other additional detail and justification as stated in SBD
11. The Adama City administration reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Adama City Administration