Addis Ababa University now invites sealed bids from eligible... Request for proposal Tender9 months ago - Furniture - Addis Ababa - 263 views
Addis Ababa University now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidder for Procurement of Computer Lab And Class Furniture.
Bid Roferonce No: - AAU/NCB/SCF/27/2012/2020
1. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the public Procurement proclamation of the Federal government of Ethiopia which is open to all eligible and qualified bidders.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and collect the Bidding Document at the address given below at 6 (a) from 8:30AM to 5:30 PM
3. Eligible documents are:-Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance and VAT registration certifi cate from MOFED, Tax Payer Identification Certificate (TIN)
4. A complete set of the bidding document in English language may be purchased and inspected by inter ested bidders on the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Birr Three Hundred). The method of payment will be cash.
5. Bidding documents must be delivered to the address below at 6(c) on or before April 9, 2020 at 2:00 PM. late bids shall be rejected.
6. Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 6(d) on April 9, 2020 at 2:00 PM.
A) Documents shall be inspected Addis Ababa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate Room No.311.
B) Documents, shall be issued at: Addis Ababa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, New Administration building Room No.311.
C) Bid documents shall be delivered to: Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200.
D) Bid documents shall be opened at: Addis Ababa University, former Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office, Room No. 200
7. All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security for Bid Security 140,000.00 ETB (One Hundred Fortiy Thou sand) In the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee
8. Addis Ababa University reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders. Public Body: Addis Ababa University Procurement and Property Administration Directorate Othce, the new Building Administration office, Room No. 311.
Telephone Number:-0111 22 00 01/0111 24 32 72
Addis Ababa University