Daughters of Charity/ Urban Development Project (DOC/UDP inv... Request for proposal Tender1 month ago - Construction & Construction Machinery - Addis Ababa - 28 views
Daughters of Charity/ Urban Development Project (DOC/UDP invitation for tender.
1. Daughters of Charity/ Urban Development Project (DOC/UDP) invites contractors of category GC/BC 6 and above, who have license valid for the current year, to bid for furnishing the necessary labor, materials, equipment and services for the constructions of 25 two-seat communal dry ventilated pit latrines at different locations inWoredasThree, Four and FiveofYekaSub-City in Addis Ababa.
2. The bid document shall be available from the office of the Project against payment of non-refundable fee of birr 150 during office hours upon presenting a copy of a renewed license and VAT registration certificate.
3. Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of the Project whose contact address is:
YekaSub-City,Woreda06, House No. 642 (above Adewa Square towards Cazanchs). Tel. 0115576199
4. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the bid amount in CPO.
5. Bids shall be submitted in one original and one copy, with financial offer in a wax sealed envelope, copy in a separate wax sealed envelope and bid bond in another envelope.
6. All bids must be submitted to the Project Office on or before 4:00 p.m. local time of the 17thday of December 2020.
7. Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on the 18thof December at 10:00 a.m. local time in the office of DOC/UDP.
8. Bidders are encouraged to visit the construction area.
9. The Project reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.