Development Expertise Center (DEC) is a National Civil Socie... Request for bid Tender1 week ago - Construction & Construction Machinery - Jīma - 8 views
Development Expertise Center (DEC) is a National Civil Society Organization (CSO) aspires to see all marginalized children properly fostered. The organization has Four major program areas; Child Development, Gender and Life Skill Development; Skills and Entrepreneurship Development and Lobby & Advocacy. DEC works in three National Regional States of Amhara, Afar and Oromia and Addis Ababa City Administration.
In line with the above mission and objectives DEC has program from the EDUCATION CANNOT (ECW) fund through its donor UNICF/ Geneva Global and wants to construct the following school blocks and latrines at East Wollaga, Sasiga district
1. Safe Temporary Learning Space (TLS) class
2. Child friendly and appropriate O-class,
3. Community based pre-school classes
4. Accessible segregated latrine in the targeted IDP/ returnee schools.
Therefore,all interested & eligible bidders that iscapable ,qualified, technically competent and have valid license for the current Ethiopian FY 2013can submit separate:
- Bid to supply construction materials for mentioned constructions.
- Bid for labor cost to construct mentioned school classes and latrines.
- Bidders collects bill of quantities (BOQ) for each construction material supply and labor cost from Sasiga District Education office.
- The local contractor in Building construction are allowed to participate
- The Development Expertise Center reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Late applying bids will not be accepted
- Bidders should indicate whether the price includes or excludes VAT.
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 10:00 am (4 :00 local time ) on February 22, 2021at Sasiag District Finance and Economic Corporation office .
Contact person : 0912430975