FH Ethiopia is a Christian Relief and Development Internatio... Request for proposal Tender2 weeks ago - Machinery - Addis Ababa - 13 views
FH Ethiopia is a Christian Relief and Development International Organization re-registered by Charity and Society Agency as Foreign Charity. Currently, FH Ethiopia is implementing various development projects in four Regional States on livelihood of the poor, promoting child health and education in rural community, enhancing environment protection and natural resources conservation and prompting stewardship of human, financial and natural recourse among the poor and marginalized community.
FH Ethiopia would like to invites all interested local eligible bidders for the selection of preferred vendor to supply;
1. Different size/ 5-10 KVA of generators
2. 6250 pieces of five litters capacity Jerican
Winning vendor(s) will have a one-year framework agreement with FH Ethiopia to supply/provide the goods or services as demanded.
Hence, all interested bidders are invited to participate in the bid and submit their offer for the above stated items with the below address.
Eligible bidders must have:-
- Renewed trade license
- VAT registration certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- TIN Certificate
- Must have more than 3 years of experiencein the business
- Experience in working for US government funded international NGOs (attached reference letters) is desirable
All bidders can obtain a complete set of bidding documentation including technical requirement or specifications of the above-mentioned goods and services from FHE office in Addis Ababa,Address:FH Ethiopia, BoleSub-city, Woreda 02 House Number 5268, Across Airport Leadership School in the Ring Road Adjacent to Airport Hotel, on the Saris Ring Road side.
Tel: +251 (11) 616 -7092/ Fax +251 (11) 616-7930,within7(seven) working days from the date of advertisement during office hours 8.00am - 5.00pm.
- It is mandatory to give Unit Price before VAT and price validity date.
- Bidders should submit their financial proposal/offer accompanied by copies of all appropriate certified documents under eligibility requirement, company profile and license in a sealed and stamped envelope at the same address within 10 working days from the date of this advertisement until 5:00pm of the last date.
- Bids submission after the deadline will not be considered.
- FH Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially