Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE) is an organizatio... Request for bid Tender1 month ago - Construction & Construction Machinery - Addis Ababa - 36 views
Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE) is an organization with a vision of helping women and men to have children by their choice through integrated support of donors, government bodies and its dedicated staffs.
Marie Stopes International Ethiopia intends to hire a construction company to carryout family planning service arearenovation at two government hospitals located at Oromia region (Agaro and Bishoftu General Hospitals). The work will includes Demolishing work, floor finishing, walls finishing, concrete works, Roofing, ceiling works, aluminum works, painting, Sanitary & electrical works.
Please collect the bidding documents paying a nonrefundable administrative charge of birr 100.00(one hundred) from Marie Stopes International Ethiopia Addis Ababa support office located at Welosefer in front of Tebabaer Berta from Reception desk during working hours .
Dead line for submission
Bidders must submit their Technical and Financial proposals in two separately sealed and stamped envelopes into the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before December 14, 2020,10:00am. Bids will open in the presence of bidders or representatives on December 14, 2020 at 10:30 at MSIE Meeting hall.
Please note the following conditions for the bid process.
1. Bidders must be GC/BC-5 and above(i.e. GC/BC;5,4,3,2 and 1)
2. Bidders shall quote a price for all works; Partial bidding is allowed.
3. The bidders are expected to quote the financial amount that the contracting company demand for the required service and must sign & stamp on all pages;
4. Bidders must provide a bid security of ETB 50,000 (Fifty thousand birr)per sitein the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee.
5. Bid must be clearly marked by bidder’s name, address, and legal stamp and signed by the authorized person.
6. Document to be provided: bidder should provide all the documents indicated in the bellow page of technical evaluation part as part of their bids. Failure to do so will result in disqualification for the bid.
7. The bidders must seal the original and the copy of the technical and financial bid in two inner separate envelope and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelope as “ORIGINAL“ and “COPY’ for both financial and technical documents. Sealing both in one envelope will lead to disqualification.
8. The financial quotation will be for both labour and material.
9. Bidders must visit the site before submitting the bid document.
10. Marie Stopes International Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. MSIE is not bound to accept the lowest offer or any offer.
11. Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the office of:
Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Tel. +251 0115509251, 0115509307, 0115152157
P. O. Box 5775
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia