PEACE MICROFINANCE S.Co. was established and licensed in acc... Request for proposal Tender1 week ago - Accounting & Auditing - Addis Ababa - 15 views
PEACE MICROFINANCE S.Co. was established and licensed in accordance with Microfinance Business (Amendment) Proclamation to deliver financial and non-financial services to the productive poor specially women who are willing, capable and ready to engage in to productive economic activities both in rural and urban settings of Ethiopia. PEACE is currently operating in Addis Ababa and four Regional States of the country; Amhara, Oromiya, South Nations, Nationalities & Peoples and Sidama.
The General Assembly of PEACE would like to appoint legally registered external auditor that satisfy the requirements of the National Bank of Ethiopia for the next three years starting for the year to be ended June 2021 Currently PEACE has 30 branches.
1. Renewed Trade License
2. Tax identification Number (TIN)
3. The firm should have adequate & experienced professionals
4. The audit firm should have the knowledge of being adopted International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
5. Organized profile of the firm consisting of audit experience
6. The audit firm need to conduct the audit work & summit the report in a maximum ofone monthfrom the commencement of audit work
7. The audit firm is expected to deliver 6 copies of each of all accounts audit report & management letter.
This is therefore, interested audit firms may summit their financial and technical proposal for each of three years by sending your documents enclosed in a sealed envelope lately until November 20, 2020. We will provide for you the terms of reference and any other relevant information as you need.
Physical Address: PEACE MICROFINANCE S. Co. Head office, Addis Ababa, Lideta Sub City, Woreda 10, on the way from Mexico to Sarbet, in front of Africa Union, 6the floor in the same building where Ermias Advertising is available.
P.O.Box: 5743 Addis Ababa Ethiopia
For Additional information: Tel. 0115 571922