WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization... Request for proposal Tender1 month ago - Construction & Construction Machinery - Addis Ababa - 28 views
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with government at all level to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in 1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as Ethiopian Red Cross Society, but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 3 million people with safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
WaterAidEthiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for :
Supply and Installation of Submersible Water Pumping System and Borehole rehabilitation for Jara Townlocated on Oromia Regional State 550Km from Addis-Ababa.
1. A complete set of bid document can be obtained from WAE’s office from December 3 ,2020 to December 16 ,2020 during working hours, 08:30AM – 12:30PM and 01:30PM – 05:00PM.
2. Bids must be accompanied with renewed business and construction licenses and registration, TIN Registration Certificate, and have to submit these requirement/s.
3. Bidders should have at least three years similar experience and must have evidence of successful completion of all works.
4. Bidders should submit their offersin sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before December 17 ,2020until 01:30 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening.
Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
5. Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and Reference numberRef: WAE/SISWP/BR/Jara/OB/2020/00063R.
6. Bidders must submit the technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked "ORIGINAL" and "COPY".Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
7. Bids will be openedin the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on December 17 ,2020 at 02:00 PM.
8. WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance Building 3rdfloor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia